This file is a Submission of Conscientious Objection to Public Health Order Legislation. It is an evidence based report.
The owner of the report is Susan Carew.
CLICK ON THE LINK: Submission of Conscientious Objection Public Health Orders and Corruption
Edited and updated in the public interest.
THE DAY BEFORE MY MOTHER JUDY-CAREW FRIEND DIED 13/1/23 (one year later)
My mother 7 months earlier had a foot ulcer and after treatment with medications and medical care, she dies of kidney failure, sepsis (unknown organism) and gangrene in her foot. She was given Midazolam and Hydromorphone that she did not consent to.
Judith Carew-Friend Testimonial pressured by her doctor to take the vaccine and his shocking disclosure about ‘deaths’:
THE UNTOLD STORY OF WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE AUSTRALIAN HOSPITAL SYSTEM
Judith Carew-Friend discusses her experience as a pensioner about how diabetes medications are negatively affecting her health
- The Central Bank Empire This report examines central bankers demonstrating…
- Hume’s Hundred Liberal Senator Jane Hume recently publicly addressed…
- Treasury on Notice Treasury was invited to not one, but two public hearings for…
- New Payments Platform The New Payments Platform was the brainchild of the…
- Magnitsky Act Full Report – Summary of submission themes, position, human…
- Fake News and Foreign Interference Censorship under the guise of ‘fighting fake news’ and…
- The Cash Ban The Australian government has introduced the Currency…
- Covid-19: Plandemic. Profit. FalloutCovid-19: Plandemic. Profit. Fallout – HARRISON PUBLICATIONS…
PLANDEMIC3 IS COMING!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Alt4r4wRo (YouTube has blocked this video which is in the public interest)
PATCH ADAMS INSPIRES THE FUTURE OF MEDICINE
Bullied: A Student, a School and a Case That Made History
Bullied is a documentary film that chronicles one student’s ordeal at the hands of anti-gay bullies and offers an inspiring message of hope to those fighting harassment today. It can become a cornerstone of anti-bullying efforts in middle and high schools. (SEE FILM BELOW)
- A 40-minute documentary film (DVD), with closed captioning and with Spanish subtitles
- A two-part viewer’s guide with standards-aligned lesson plans and activities for use in staff development
- Additional materials online
Bullied is designed to help administrators, teachers and counselors create a safer school environment for all students, not just those who are gay and lesbian. It is also intended to help all students understand the terrible toll bullying can take on its victims, and to encourage students to stand up for their classmates who are being harassed.
Bullied has been endorsed by the NEA.
Teachers can order this film for free.
“This film is powerful, important and extremely realistic. It provides teachers with a rare opportunity to address bullying in a real and meaningful way.” — Lee Cutler, Secretary/Treasurer, New York State United Teachers
Bullied has been endorsed by Charles Haynes, Senior Scholar at the First Amendment Center; Kevin Gogin, Program Coordinator, Support Services for LGBT Youth, San Francisco Unified School District; Sandra Lee Fewer, Commissioner, San Francisco Unified School District and these organizations: Alabama Safe Schools Coalition, Anti-Defamation League, Committee for Children, Encompass, Fortunate Families, GLSEN, Groundspark, Mississippi Safe Schools Coalition, National Safe Schools Coalition, NEA, New York State United Teachers, PFLAG National and Welcoming Schools/HRC.